The smart 3 in 1 air quality monitor accurately detects current carbon dioxide concentrations, temperature & humidity in the air
CO2 Meter | CO2 Measuring Device | Air Quality Monitor
FREE DELIVERY ACROSS CANADA ON ALL ORDERS $50+ or more (save $22)
3 DAY SEPTEMBER SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
Suitable for home, school, office, travel, indoor & outdoor, agricultural planting, production warehouse, and other occasions.
Refreshing every 1s, the data is more accurate, & built-in high-performance chip, faster detection.
- Large Capacity Rechargeable Battery: Equipped with 1200mAh high-capacity rechargeable battery, Type-C charging interface and convenient charging, environmental protection.Long battery life, support 240-360 minutes long standby time
- 3 in 1 Multifunctional Monitor: The smart air quality monitor accurately detects current carbon dioxide concentrations(400-5000PMM), temperature (0-50°C), and humidity (0%-99%RH) in the air. Easy to measure 3 important indicators of indoor air quality, comprehensive understanding of air quality, to protect your health.
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS DELIVERY
Safe, clean indoor air, must be a priority in a post-COVID world.
Multifunctional Air Quality Detector
Portable And Easy to Use
Full-Color Large Screen
This carbon dioxide detector full-color display, large screen design is clear and easy to read, LED digital display with intelligent backlight eye protection function, one key operation
Accurate Tracking of Air Quality
Large Capacity Rechargeable Battery
Which payment methods are accepted?
What currency are the prices displayed in?
All of our prices are displayed in $CAD
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
Please allow 5-7 days for delivery (this does not include an 24-48 hours to process your order)
Do I get a receipt for my order?
Do you have a shop location?
We are a “online retailer / shop”, with no physical shop or premises. In this way, we are able to pass our considerable savings directly to you.
Can I return my item?
We will gladly Refund or Exchange an item if:
- The item is faulty
- The item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertised
- The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer require the item
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- You found the item cheaper elsewhere
- The style, colour, or size is not suitable
- You were responsible for the fault
All refund requests MUST be accompanied with an original receipt or other proof of purchase.
Please feel free to discuss our policy with our customer support team prior to purchase.
What If I Need To Cancel My Order?
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours as most orders are shipped within 24 hours of ordering
A 12.5% service and processing fee applies on all cancellations.
Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled (please refer to the Refunds & Returns Policy)
Product Shipping / Delivery
We are glad to bring our customers exceptional value and service.
OUR CURRENT SHIPPING TIMES
Shipping time varies by location.
- CANADA 5-7 days * (This doesn’t include our 24-48 hour order handling & processing time)
OUR DELIVERY PARTNERS
You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped. For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase may be sent in separate packages.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to assist.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive an automated confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
How much does this air quality monitor weigh?
Can this CO2 Meter be used and charged at the same time?
YES – this co2 monitor can be used and charged at the same time.
What is the range of CO2 concentration measured by this model air quality monitor?
Will this co2 monitor sound an alarm when the co2 concentration exceeds the standard?
Can this air quality monitor view all measurements at the same time?
Can this air quality monitor be hung up?
How long can the co2 detector be used after it is fully charged?
In response to the COVID-19 events, there has been a highlighted need for work environments to have appropriate ventilation in order for workers to be able to safely return to the workplace once lockdowns are over.
SARS-CoV-2 spreads through the air. The risk of COVID-19 infection is considerably higher in an indoor environment, and it’s even higher when indoor spaces are not ventilated correctly.
Respiratory air from breathing and speaking accumulate in indoor spaces, much like cigarette smoke but invisible. Spending as little as 10 minutes in a poorly ventilated room is less of a risk than spending hours in there – so homes and workplaces are high risk.
Correct ventilation is the best way to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection and spread, in conjunction with other saftey measures such as density limits, the use of face masks and the use of air purifying devices.
COVID-19 transmission is at a higher risk when:
- Venue: Multiple people indoors, where social distancing is often harder.
- Poor Ventilation: Staying in one place with limited fresh air.
- Vocalisation: Talking, shouting or singing will increase aerosolisation of the virus.
- Time: The amount of time spent in the venue in relation to the risk. Less time is better.
In order to mitigate these risks the following solutions are advised:
Use a CO2 metering device to check and to monitor ventilation in the space. This tells you how much of other people’s exhaled breath you are inhaling. If it is a public space, consider making the reading visible to the public. Don’t guess, test. CO2 meters are cheap and easily accessible.
Improve ventilation to the target level of less than 800 ppm.
Improve conditions using air purifying devices. At a minimum, these should have a HEPA filter and the size of the unit should be matched to the space. Alternatively, relocate activities outside or to a better-ventilated venue.
By ensuring we breathe fresh air, we can avoid most COVID transmission. Where we can’t freshen up rooms, we need good masks, filters to clean the air, and less people.